Translate

Saturday 28 May 2016

La Pinoz Pizza - Sohna Road, Gurgaon - 4/5


Wow! Now this is how your pizza day must taste like. Amazing, cheesy and loaded with toppings coupled with a great base La pinoz is a Pizza lovers dream come true.

I have been a huge fan of their Golf Course outlet and when I ordered from here I wasn't surprised that the food was great. 

Saturday is a lazy day and both me and my husband were feeling lazy so what better than ordering a pizza. We have been regulars at the golf course road outlet and we wanted to order in some pizza. So we got a discount on food panda and ordered a burn to hell 18 inch and a 12 inch customised with corn and olives only. 

I was more than happy that the order arrived only in 30 minutes and man the pizzas were hot and cheesy and oh so yummy. The base isn't as thick as Domino's and they are not miser with the toppings. I loved whatever I ate and I am freaking out the pizzas were so good. 

Not only are their Pizza's great their Salads and sides are great too. You will fall in love with their Oreo Cookie Shake. I would have to say by far they serve the best Pizza's this part of Town. Their Pizza's are a treat for Pizza Lovers. 

People if u live close by you have to try Their pizzas and trust me you won't stop at one. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - https://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?






















No comments:

Post a Comment