Translate

Thursday 6 November 2014

The Town house Cafe - The next Gen party destination - 4/5


For me partying in CP meant going to Q'BA or Rodeo or may be even Knight and White waters. But post the young dynamic restaurateur Mr Priyank Sukhija opened a number of Cafe's across CP the definition of partying in CP has changed. With Boombox cafe, Warehouse Cafe and now the Town house cafe the party scene in CP has gone to the next level.

I was in CP recently with friends who wanted to catch up so we decided on trying the Town house cafe, unanimously. As soon as we entered we were blown away by the plush interiors, the chandeliers, loved the green leather seating, even the bright red cubical style seating, the long wooden bar counter, the sheesha counter and the music. Town house cafe seemed like the perfect party destination. I was amazed at the size of this place. Its huge, so so huge that if one wants to hold a party even for a very large gathering from 50-100 people it seemed possible. 

The very courteous Manager Rajeev Greeted us and ensured that we get the perfect seats in the restaurant and told a couple of service staff to take care of us. How sweet I thought. M friends started with a couple of herbal hooka's and they loved the varied flavours that were available and the pricing was decent too. 

And when we were handed the menu's, we loved that we had so many options. The menu spoils you with choices and offers such immense options that you love it. Each dish seems to be planned and put on the menu catering to different tastes. The menu has dishes hand picked from the best cuisines across the world and some of the Chef's specialities as well including the much talked about Cognac Chicken. A lot of my foodie friends had gone gaga over the Cognac chicken so I decided to give it a shot too. 

We ordered a number of mocktails and some amazing dishes from the menu and left satisfied. The whole atmosphere, the music, the ambiance and the very feel of the Town house cafe is spectacular. It lifts your spirits and you relive the child in you who loves to enjoy, party and have fun to the fullest.

Coming down to food and drinks, this is what we had.


  • Watermelon Mint lemonade- Tasted great, but when my friend told the server it had a couple of watermelon seeds in it too, he was sweet enough to immediately replace it. The drink was rocking. Rating 4/5
  • Town house fruit bull - Oh the drink blew me away, loved the red bull flavour in it and the drink was super. My rating 4/5
  • Lemon Coriander Soup - The clear soup loaded with chicken and veggies was fab, subtle in taste and flavour and a must have here. My rating 3.5/5
  • Orange Salad- Ah! the flavour of orange in the lettuce salad was fantastic coupled with olives and cherry tomatoes, this salad was one of the best I have had in delhi. My rating 4/5
  • Cognac Chicken - Now comes the famous Cognac Chicken, and this was the dish of the day for me. Loved the jus on top of the chicken, and the char grilled chicken had an awesome flavor of cognac. The chef gets my 2 thumbs up for this. My rating 4/5'
  • Beverage - What a unique name for a mocktail. The drink had a zing and an extra kick to it and I loved the refreshing taste. My rating 4/5
  • Virgin Mojito - Was super refreshing. My rating 4/5
  • Chilli Garlic Prawns - I am a lover of prawns and this dish was served in a very unique way on a cracker. Presentation was super and the taste was killer. I loved em. My rating 4/5
  • Non Veg platter - Juicy succulent meats made our day and we loved em all. My rating 3/5
  • Veg platter - Loved particularly the Dahi ke kebab. Fantastic is the word. And all the other kebabs were great too. My rating 3.5/5

I recommend people, whenever you want to go out partying, explore this place too and your definition of party would actually be redefined. The town house cafe will impress you to the core and you would want to come back again and again. Sam says this place is a complete package - the atmosphere, the music, the space, the food, the drinks, sheesha, it has all the ingredients to your day memorable.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment