Translate

Saturday 18 April 2015

Morsel to Mouth - M2M - 4.5/5


When we were kids we were supposed to be in bed by 9pm and 10pm for us used to be almost equivalent to midnight. I am glad that today times have changed and our normal days have stretched to midnight on weekdays and way past midnight or even early mornings on weekends. Today the younger generation is either gaming on their play station until midnight before sleeping or partying with their friends or finishing the prime time movie way past midnight. And whether we confess or not, one does get hunger pangs irrespective of however we are graduating from evening to night or to midnight until early morning. So tapping this niche market some late night delivery options have cropped up on the midnight food scene. We got a slice of Italy delivering till 1am today or one has a delivery jack delivering till almost early market. 

I would still say that this late night delivery market is way unexplored and there aren't many genuine players driving this market. I was recently pleasantly surprised to discover one such late night delivery option while visiting my younger sister in Gurgaon. My cousins were visiting from abroad and it was almost 6-7 of us who landed at my sister's place in Sector 49 unannounced. 

So my smart little sister called up her only friend and asked how must she tackle the volume of guests who landed unannounced. Her friend told her her tried and tested Midnight Delivery Friend  - Morsel to Mouth. The Boys were drinking almost till midnight and that is when the food arrived neatly packaged within the promised time frame and we were all ready to attack.

Now all the guests were a mix of hard core vegetarians's and non vegetarians. So she ordered Hara Bhara Kebab, Karhai Paneer, Dal Makhani, Chicken Garlic Tikka's, Tandoori Chicken and Methi Cream Chicken or Chicken Methi Malai. What's even great is that they deliver the healthy Tawa Roti with nicely made Raita and fresh garden Salad. I freaked out when I saw the packaging. It was superb and the bill was a steal, especially because it was a bulk order. 

What astonished me even more was that neither the Gravies ,nor the Tikka's had an overdose of oil. Food was more than tasty, and the masala and oil content were just perfect as they should be. The entire process from order taking to delivery was so so seamless and the taste was divine and world class, with great portion sizes and what was great that all her guests went home happy and satisfied after a hearty meal and it was light on the host's pocket. 

So coming down to taste this is what we ordered.

  1. Hara Bhara Kebab - I haven't had such awesome, juicy Veg Kebab's ever in my life anywhere in the world. I was amazed how the veg Kebab's could be juicy. But they were divine. My rating 5/5
  2. Karhai Paneer - Superb Gravy, soft and creamy chunks of Paneer in a mild, non - oily Gravy. My rating 4/5
  3. Dal Makhani - Superb, Buttery, creamy Dal. My rating 4/5
  4. Chicken Garlic Tikka - OMG! Great Portion and huge chunky Chicken Tikka's with a lovely Garlicy Flavour. Superbly amazing taste. My rating 4.5/5
  5. Tandoori Chicken - Yummy, Soft and juicy Tandoori Chicken stole my heart. My rating 4/5
  6. Chicken Methi Malai - Ah! Divine Methi and cream Gravy and tender juicy pieces of chicken. Great portion size. My rating 4.5/5
  7. Mix Raita & Roti - Tawa roti was hot and fresh and soft and The raita was great too.
Guys, this place ought to be your partner for food delivery within Gurgaon if you are looking at yummy and tasty Food. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch







































No comments:

Post a Comment