Translate

Sunday 4 June 2017

Havmor Ice Cream Parlor - Rajinder Nagar, Delhi


Now this ice cream parlor is climbing my top list of must visit ice cream places in our city as we speak. I had heard about havmor ice cream from a friend and when I was crossing this parlor in Rajinder nagar I couldn't help but stop and indulge in a cone for myself. I must say I have been to a lot of ice cream places and this one is definitely a must visit place. 

They have some seating space and the menu has some very intestine options available at fantastic prices. I felt like Alice in Wonderland when I saw all the different variety of available flavours. With so much to choose I decided on a double scoop of Raj bhog flavour in a waffle cone. 

The waffle cone was crisp and fresh and the Raj bhog flavour was prefect, and better than I had expected. Rich and creamy in texture and superb taste wise. Fully Indian in flavour - and absolutely delicious. For 154 bucks I got 2 scoops in a waffle cone and I was sold. 


Havmor has also started a number of food carts in the city and their must have flavours are - Zulu bar, cookie cream, Almond Mocha, mumbai kulfi, Rabdi kulfi. Guys two thumbs up. Must have their ice creams, period. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?




























No comments:

Post a Comment