Translate

Friday 12 January 2018

Yum Yum Cha Gurgaon - An Asian Delight - 4.5/5


h wow is how I want to sum up my meal experience at Yum Yum Cha Gurgaon. My dinner last night was nothing short of my best Asian meal experience. This was the first time I literally walked up to the chef and thanked him for the extrodinary meal.

Located in cyber hub this outlet is quite quirky and colorful. The menu is great, the prices are fine and the service is quick and spotless. The place has all the ingredients needed for a successful restaurant.

We ordered both the Thai green and red curries. The Thai red and Thai green curries were by far the best I have tasted. The red curry somehow over shone and stole my heart. The truffled Mushroom bao and crystal veg dimsums were delightful. The service was quick and the entire meal experience was divine. Still in a Thai curry hangover. I give them an 11/10 for the Thai curries. I only regret not having enough appetite left for the mochi ice cream. definitely next time.
Strongly recommend the place to one and all. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?












No comments:

Post a Comment