Translate

Monday 7 November 2016

Drifters Cafe - One of the best cafe's in Gurgaon


Much before I did the Food Truck food walk, I visited the Drifters Cafe food truck only a few months after they had begun operating out of sec 29 way back in January 2016. My husband had just turned vegetarian and I was on the look out for some interesting options for dinner for us both when I sighted Drifter's cafe Food Truck. And ever since then my love with Drifters began. The food truck is now converted to a cafe which is located in DLF Club Phase 5 Gurgaon. 

I found their menu rather exciting and the pricing really a big big steal. The owner was very sweet to recommend the dishes I order, so I ordered some water Chestnut Dimsums and some chicken Dimsums along with some spring rolls and a Thai curry red. Before I got the food packed, I did not want to miss the chance to taste the Thai Fish Raw Mango which was uniquely delicious. 

I got the food packed and had the rest of the delicious dinner at home and absolutely recommend the water chestnut dimsums for the vegetarians and even the chicken dimsums served with 2 unique dips are rather outstanding. Loved the spring rolls too. The Thai red curry really stood out. It was aromatic and tasted divine with the steam rice. Another dish from the truck I will recommend. 

Guys if you love great tasting food at absolutely greater prices then Drifters should be your destination in Gurgaon. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?






























No comments:

Post a Comment