Translate

Monday 7 November 2016

Jamie Oliver's Union Jack - Covent Garden - London



I mean how can you go to Covent Garden and not eat at Jamie's? I know Jamie's has opened up in India too, but what you get here in Queen's Land you get no where. I mean the taste, the finesse, the Quality - Every thing par excellence. 

I was window shopping in Covent Garden this Summer when I realised there's a Jamie's and how could I let go of the opportunity God had gifted me. So I rushed to the open air resto and the server helped in seating us. 

I must say that the menu is rather exciting, but I stuck to ordering a cup of hot cocoa, some bread with salted butter and ofcourse the good old British favourite - the fried Fish (minus chips)

The order was taken pretty courteously and the dishes arrived pretty swiftly too. Our courteous server served us all dishes one by one, and we relished each one equally. 

And I must complement the food to the fullest. I loved my hot cocoa, and the fish was crisp and cooked top perfection. The salad by the side went really well with it. I absolutely loved the Poor man's combination of freshly baked sour dough bread and butter. Good old soul food. 

Union jacks is one place I strongly recommend if you are in London especially in Covent Garden

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?


























No comments:

Post a Comment