Translate

Friday 25 November 2016

Organic Express Gurgaon - Great Organic Health Food



Being healthy is the new trend. And while eating out a lot of people like me follow this principal of eating healthy too. Most of us want to eat healthy low cal food free from any chemicals and preservatives even while dining our when our friends prefer a cheese burger with fizzy cola's. 

I discovered one such place by chance when I was returning back from home and was starving and wanted to grab a quick bite of healthy food. 

Located at the ground floor at Baani square this place serves food using organic only ingredients fresh from the farm to your plate. I loved the colourful interiors done tastefully. The place has limited seating but considering they deliver as well you can even sit at home and order some fresh organic breads, breakfast, meals and even desserts. 

I ordered a fabulous Minty lemonade; Mango surprise veg salad and a poha. The order arrived pretty swiftly and since I was hungry I did not realise I over ordered. The portions let me tell u are huge. And if you are dining out alone you will find trouble finishing everything till the last morsel. 

The Minty lemonade is a must have. So refreshing and comes in a great portion too. The Mango surprise salad is a welcome change than the usual bandwagon of salads available in the city and comes in a great portion too. The poha was mind blowing. Truly Maharastrian and a big big monstrous portion again. 

The pricing is quite reasonable. I also took home a carrot cake which is made with Atta and enjoyed that too. So guys leave the unhealthy pasta pizza cafe's for a change and enjoy some healthy farm fresh food in the city. I strongly recommend the cafe. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
























No comments:

Post a Comment