Translate

Monday 28 November 2016

Tinder Box Jaipur - The Perfect American Cafe


Jaipur to me is almost my second home in the winters and for the last 3 years I have taken a trip to Jaipur every year. This year was no different only that I went to Jaipur in the month of June to celebrate my husband's birthday since it happened to be on a weekend. 

I admire how the people in Jaipur enjoy eating out which has lead to some amazing cafe's and restaurants to mushroom in this city. Some of these places are better and comparable to any place in a metropolitan city like Delhi or Mumbai. Its even more interesting that even though one would imagine Jaipur to be a small town, it is most definitely not and the restaurateurs have ensured that the dishes they serve are in no way any less in taste, quality or ingredients as would be served in a restaurant of any metropolitan city. Tinderbox in Jaipur is one such cafe I visited during my last trip which left a lasting impression on my taste buds. 

Located conveniently in the famous locality of C scheme in Jaipur, home to some of the finest cafe's & restaurants this cafe is small, yet colourful and exceeds your expectations. The ambience is very young, vibrant and lively with a typical cafe style ambience. The menu has influences from across the world and they have hand picked some of the most famous and popular dishes across cuisines. The pricing and the portion sizes are great too. The staff is very friendly and courteous and makes your meal a very memorable experience. 

We were 4 of us and we visited to have a late lunch so we ordered the below - 

1. Mango Smoothie - One of the yummiest fresh fruit smoothies I have had. Very thick and rich and tasty
2. Fresh Watermelon Juice - Oh I loved the way it was served in a scooped out Watermelon. Absolutely loved the presentation and the taste. 
3. Veg Burger - My husband had this burger and said it was one of the best Veg burgers he has ever had. 
4. Cheese Garlic Fries - My OMG moment and my first time tasting Garlic fries. Absolutely delectable and outstanding. Strong;y recommended must have at Tinderbox
5. Chilli Paneer Roll - Nice filling but the outer dough wrap covering was slightly raw
6. Veg Grilled Sandwich - Nicely grilled and crisp and yummilicious. 
7. Fresh lime soda- refreshing 

So if you live in Jaipur or travel to Jaipur like me, ensure you visit Tinderbox and you will be pleasantly surprised.


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout






















No comments:

Post a Comment