Translate

Monday 7 November 2016

Sibang - One of the best Bakeries in Town


I am a big lover of cakes and bakes and a great bakery really gives me a high. The first time I spotted Sibang, I gave it a pass and the second time I regretted not visiting it the first time.

Located strategically and very prominently in the south point mall in Gurgaon, Sibang by far is the only bakery I have fallen head over heels in love with. Sibang is a one of its kind Bakery with some outstandingly excellently fresh products on offer. Not only their sweets and desserts but their shakes, smoothies and savoury items are killer. 

A cafe frequented mainly by the Japanese and Korean expats, is also my favourite hangout destination closer to home. I have run out of the number of times I have enjoyed their Mango, Kiwi and berry Smoothies which are natural and a perfect ten. Their Cottage cheese and Chicken sandwiches are top notch too. Their breads and tea cakes are so amazing that you want to kiss their pastry chef. 

I would have to say that their highlight is their shaved ice dessert - the Bingsu. It is nothing but Shaved ice topped with red beans , and loads of fruits and a scoop of ice cream. It is a very unique dessert and not everyone would like the combination of sweet and savoury flavours clubbed in a single dish. But I found it rather unconventional and absolutely perfect. 

So guys if you are anywhere near Golf course road in Gurgaon, this is one place you cannot miss. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?







































No comments:

Post a Comment