Translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Breakfast Bay, Gurgaon - 4/5


Who doesn't like great food that costs less and that too delivered to your doorstep. In an era where we are all running and rushing to work every single day skipping breakfast and missing the most important meal of the day that's where breakfast bay comes to your rescue. Looked them up online and got some nice Gobhi paratha delivered today morning. 

Unlike most days today was maddening and I did something I never do. Because I was getting late I skipped breakfast. So while my cab was driving me to work I used my mobile app to order and the food had reached by the time I was at work. Wonderful isn't it.

Whats wonderful is that the menu has items like Poha and Macaroni and even sprouts. And they even mention the number of calories of the dish which is great for people who count calories

The hot paratha came with a nice fresh mint chutney and some raita. A good portion of paratha nicely packed delivered hot and fresh. I checked out the menu which is very promising. I am soon going to try all items on the menu and make breakfast bay my breakfast partner. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?









No comments:

Post a Comment