Translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Nutritious Nation Punjabi Bagh -4/5



Well what do I say about a place I have always loved. I am a huge huge fan of Nutritious nation for almost a year now. Ever since I started ordering from them in Gurgaon I became a raving fan.

Their concept is pure and simple and very close to my heart. It is tough being a foodie and while enjoying some scrumptious food we all consume loads of calories unconsciously and pile on loads of inches down our waistline.

Nutritious nation attempts to make healthy low cal food gourmet and they succeed really well at it. Nutritious food goes gourmet with Nutritious Nation. What's even better is that their quality and quantity match so well with the pricing and the food tastes even better.

I was in West delhi last week for some work and since it was almost lunch time me and my husband were speculating between Bikanervala and breads and more for lunch. That's when my eyes caught sight of this bright orange signage that said Nutritious Nation. I thanked God for what I had seen.

Even though parking in Punjabi Bagh can be really really tricky. But the best part of being in West delhi is that we can just park anywhere and walk off. So I parked in the adjacent lane and walked to the store.

The store is done up really well and it's quite evident that the model is primarily delivery. Though they have kept about 5 to 6 tables for dine in as well. We placed the order for my favourite Nutty harvest salad, 2 apple grape pomegranate juices, a grilled BLMT sandwich with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes and a cottage cheese breakfast fuel.

The order arrived in a decent time. The salad was amazing with the figs and nuts and raisins. The breakfast fuel is one awesome filling healthy meal with loads of broccoli and cottage cheese topped with a tomato based sauce. The sandwich served with a beetroot hummus was a rock star. The combination of mushroom with sundried tomatoes was unique.

For 1100 bucks the meal was great and we felt we over ate. But because the good is healthy and low cal you do not go home with any guilt. Let this place be your food destination if you eat healthy and want your body to be happy with you. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?




























No comments:

Post a Comment