Translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Naturals Ice Cream - Rajouri Garden - 4/5


 How can you not love Naturals. I have been a huge naturals fan since 2002 ever since I had my first scoop in mumbai. And ever since I have loved them to the core. There wouldn't be a single flavour that I would ever have missed. You name it and I would have tasted it. 

Delhi was blessed with its first Naturals outlet last year and since then there has been no looking back. Today they operate a number of stores across town delivering sweetness to Delhiites. 

I was in West delhi this weekend and drove past Rajouri garden and the minute I realised I had crossed the Naturals ice cream outlet I took a U turn and parked. How could I leave this part of town without tasting one scoop of goodness. 

The outlet in Rajouri garden has been done beautifully. Loved the contemporary colourful interiors. Loved how the outlet has been dominated by white and has colourful murals on the walls. The place is huge wity a great seating space to sit back and enjoy your cup or cone. 

I ordered a scoop of kathal and my all time favourite tender coconut. And oh my lord how I had missed you my tender coconut. So soft creamy and subtle in flavour. I was so tempted to try my other favourite flavours roast cashew, roast almond, malai, watermelon and sita phal. 

I am definitely coming back again to taste the other flavours very soon.



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - https://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?














No comments:

Post a Comment