Translate

Sunday 10 July 2016

Mamagoto - Sec - 29 Gurgaon - 4.5/5




Khao suey cravings took me to Mamagoto and man am I happy or what. Mamagoto truly lives up to its name of Fun asian dining serving some great quality food coupled with fast and courteous service, people this one is a winner. 

I have eaten at Mamagoto in Vasant Kunj a couple of years ago and I have fond memories of all my gastronomic experiences at that outlet. Mamagoto has some great food at very great prices and enormously gigantic portions. The ambiance is very colourful and modern Asian and the staff is very sweet and helpful.

The Gurgaon Mamagoto outlet is located at the sec 29 Market, which you know is difficult to manoeuvre yet the trip was a treat to my taste buds and as expected I over ate. Not that I regret it, yet I can't help raving about the fabulous meal I had. 

We ordered a som Tam / raw papaya salad ; crispy lotus stem, thai basil fried rice, veg clear soup and my favourite Burmese Khao suey.

  • They began service with a complementary bowl of rice crispies which were nice

  • The Som Tam was decidedly one of the best I have had. 


  • The crispy lotus stem was served with a nice sweet chilli berry sauce which was a rockstar. 


  • The clear veg soup was nice and the Thai fried rice was so flavourful with great quantity and as expected the show stopper of the evening was the Khao suey. 


  • The Khao suey was killer. It was so rich and each element complemented the soup so well that it lit my entire being. Loved the Khao suey to the core. 


We were so full for dessert that we gave it a skip. For such a great meal with gigantic portions the bill was less than 2600 bucks for 3 people and we even took a doggy bag home. I give them a 4.5/5.

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?


























No comments:

Post a Comment