Translate

Monday 8 September 2014

Angels in my Kitchen - DLF Cyber Hub - 3.5/5, - Must Try



Well, this one is just about fine at Cyber hub. It was our anniversary and I decided to pick up a cake for us from AIMK cyber hub since it happens to be closer to where I work in DLF cyber city. 

Located at the lobby level at cyber hub, this happens to be one of the  most prominent shops which is very strategic in location and has a great show window, catchy signage and an excellent store layout. Post my bitter experience in Angles in my  kitchen at the cyber hub outlet, even though I wasn't so sure of taking home some stuff from here, and I sort of dint have an option so I decided to just walk in and grab a cake and walk out. Even though the occasion was too big to take risks, but I sort of went w
ith the flow and went to AIMK, cyber hub.

I saw excellent show of cookies, breads, chocolates, tarts, pastries, cakes, and loads of savory items including pies and kische's as well. I saw a wide variety of cakes but only this one looked catchy and I am glad I grabbed the butterscotch cake. It was decidedly one of the best cakes ever. SO fresh, so soft, not over loaded with cream or sugar. It was just perfect. Ever since my anniversary, we have been ordering cakes at every birthday even at work and we have never regretted it. 

My 2nd experience at Angels in my Kitchen at DLF cyber hub was nothing less than fantastic. I love the British café feel of this pastry chop and love the unique and a wide array of desserts in the show window. Love the fact that the interiors are so cutely done up , even though the staff could be a bit more trained and polished but all that is over shadowed by the amazing products that they have on offer. I visited Angels in my kitchen again while strolling in DLF cyber hub one evening, and couldn’t stop myself from paying another visit. Me and my friend went in and were greeted to the sight of the most magnificent rainbow cakes and red velvet cakes, cheese cakes and mousse and pastries and breads and rolls and French hearts and brownies and I can just go on and on and on. 

We settled for a sausage roll and a pizza puff and of course a red velvet gigantic slice.

Ø  The sausage roll was so so so soft and OMG so fresh and I didn’t want to spoil the taste by eating this with kechup. This is a divine roll a must have.
Ø  The pizza puff is gigantic and just average. Even though it was fresh but doesn’t taste that great.
Ø  The red velvet OMG has got to be one of the finest in the city. Sinful, spotless and spongy. Loved the fact that the portion was great.

Well done guys, you have come a long way. If you are looking at a bakery in Gurgaon, for cakes and bakes, this is definitely the one you must consider.

















No comments:

Post a Comment