Translate

Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Joint Cafe- The Big Mama Of all burgers - 4.5/5


The Burger Industry is booming as we speak. The Burger loving junta is increasing by the minute, and is simply showing no signs of slowing down. There’s a Hard rock cafe, a Fork you, a Smoke house deli, the CDH selling juicy lucy’s but even with this swarm of meat our carnivorous stomachs have not yet  experienced what I call the tenderloin heaven. We have heard the juicy lucy making news and the Tough Guy burger’s making news but here is the Holy Cow @The Joint café that ought to make the real noise, and I am sure it will make all its competitors sweat.

 Most of u, I am sure are big fans of massive big big juicy meaty cheezy and yummy burgers just like Sam, and it was a major episode of serendipity how Sam discovered the perfect hand crafted burger that made all juicy Lucy's and tough guys fall flat on their faces. A burger which will reinstate your belief that a perfect burger is not something that's confined only to the west, it's available right here right now at The Joint.

Watch out people, the big mamma of all burgers has arrived and is here in our very own city. And oh yeah! Size does matter. Their burgers are mean, they are massive and they are juicy. Boy! They are here to stay.
Listen, I love burgers, I do. I crave them almost daily and when I get a burger I'm usually pretty darn happy, but when I get a burger as heavenly as The holy cow, you cant imagine what happens. I would say that the burgers at the Joint cafe will revolutionize our definitions of a burger. A burger’s a burger, you might think. Well, that’s what I thought too, but the difference with the burgers at the joint cafe is the quality of meat. Burgers at other places are simply like a regular slab of junk food, complete with token mayo, cheese slices and fries poking out of the top, but their bad boys are anything but that. This restaurant uses rare breed aged beef imported from abroad (and thank god, somebody in this town doesnt use a soya infused meat patty) and Holy cow, they are delicious.

For me, The Joint cafe as a place is top notch. Menu is unique and very up class and they sell the best burgers in town, hands down. Its not your regular run of the mill burger pasta kind of a place. If you love meat, then this is the place for you. From a great breakfast menu to loaded burgers, steaks, hot dogs, they have it all. Its a meat lovers paradise. And the meat is so good in quality and you can taste that for your self. Everyone needs to try this place at least once!! This place is cute, it's little, but it's cute. They play hip music and the atmosphere is fun and inviting. The burgers are a meal in themselves and they are not skimpy on the ingredients. I know the size of this burger might intimidate you, but don't we all crib that most restaurants serve meagre portions? So at-least I aint complaining. Bring it on.

This is what Sam had -

The Holy Cow Burger - This is a gourmet burger place in the true sense of the word. And this big boy is lip smacking with the perfect crispness of the bacon in the holy cow alternated with the seductiveness of the cheese and mushrooms in between accompanied with salty potato cheese fries and garlic bread, this burger recipe is helluva genius invention. And the meat is so good in quality and you can taste that for your self. I loved the fact that they did not spoil the juicy tenderloin patty with an overdose of paraphernalia that other places use. Loved how the mushrooms brought out the flavor of the meat, and I was definitely transported to tenderloin heaven. Good quality cheese with an even better quality tenderloin patty, Holy cow, you are a star. My rating for holy cow is 5/5, and yes size does matter. And Holy cow, you are a big boy, by all means and standards. And it didn't help that I had skipped breakfast. Even though I was out of breath both by the massiveness and the taste of this burger, but by the end of it, I was a very very happy girl. My rating for cheese fries – 4/5 and garlic bread – 4/5 as well.

The Classic Dog - My friend had the classic american hot dog and I am glad they keep it basic with mayo and mustard and fries making this no frills attached dog,  pure genius. I could just grab a bite of it, coz my friend wont let me eat his food, but I loved what I ate, and he went gaga over the dog, so much so that he gave me a special hug for bringing him to this place. My rating – 4.5 on 5

I was so stuffed, but I loved every single bite of whatever I had. Also... I might add I saw some gorgeous salads and pasta’s pass my table and I know what to order next time I go.... that is only if I can resist the charming aroma of the steaks and bacon and burgers being cooked.  And the owner Vikrant is very charming himself, and whenever he is around he makes sure, he takes care of you personally. Dear Joint, my only regret is that I wish I could have made it here much earlier in my life and tasted this tenderloin heaven of the holy cow before. I am definitely coming back to romance you again, my darling holy cow.

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi








































2 comments:

  1. Amazing review and mouth-watering pictures! :) Does this place hold any promise for vegetarian burger-lovers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, the place has some great selection of Veg burgers too. Like the Mushroom spinach burger and the Falafel burger

      Delete