Translate

Thursday 24 September 2015

Inner Chef your Perfect ready to cook and ready to eat Partner - 4/5




Who doesn’t know the award winning cafe DiGhent in Gurgaon and InnerChef just happens to be another brainchild from the house of DiGhent. InnerChef is a food portal started in 2015 and focuses on delivering ready to cook and ready to eat meal boxes. The team at InnerChef is dedicated towards providing an ultimate food experience to you in the convenience of your own home. So the days the inner Chef within you is all enthusiastic dress up put on your aprons and Chef Caps and order yourself a ready to cook meal box and cook your heart out and if you are not in a mood to cook order a ready to eat meal.
I am a little bit of a romantic so I love to surprise my husband with a perfectly cooked Gourmet restaurant quality meal  and clubbing this with a glass of some fine wine and enjoying the scrumptious meal in candle light. So you would get an idea that I usually do my food experiments and attempt to cook up a home-made Gourmet meal. But that does not mean my experiments are always successful. This is where inner Chef comes to my rescue. With the touch of a button on to innerchef.com and an hour later your recipe box full of exotic ingredients arrives at your home.

They give you some amazing recipe boxes that you can choose from every week and the Chef’s at InnerChef Pick the exact proportions as per the recipe of the dish and build recipe boxes of some delicious and wholesome food and get this delivered to your doorstep in one hour delivery slots. With the Menu having mainly European, Mediterranean and modern Indian dish influences on its menu, they majorly specialize in exotic salads with superb dressings. You can also order some wholesome Panini’s and salad combos, pastas, and a number of well prepared snacks and decadent some mouth watering desserts that are bound to give you a high.
What’s even better is the pricing. All veg and non veg recipe boxes and menu items are priced very very attractively.
So today the inner Chef in me was resting so I went ahead ordering myself the below top notch world class meal

  • Sea Breeze – Thai Shrimp Mango Salad with Smoked Salmon Panini was as refreshing as Sea breeze, I felt I was transported in time to a beach Shack and I was sipping wine and enjoying my perfect salad and scrumptious Panini. The smoked salmon Panini was a rockstar
  • Fiery Chicken Roll – The Chicken Roll with Mint Chutney was made with grilled Chicken was wholesome with a great filling and definitely one of the best Chicken Rolls I have tried in a long time.
  • Egg free Chocolate Cup cakes – Superbly soft and fresh and mushy, nailed the dessert animal in me.

So Guys if you are tired of the fast food and the Pizzathon’s and Burgerthon’s I bet Inner Chef is definitely what you have been missing. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout















No comments:

Post a Comment