Translate

Sunday 13 September 2015

Olive Bistro - Tres Adorable - 4.5/5



Imagine you were transported in time and space to Tuscany and you landed into a beautiful white Tuscan Villa and all you around you is bright white walls, beautiful white seating and loads of greens, plants and big and small flower pots, a stunning stony courtyard and beautiful chandeliers. This is what Olive bistro is. Perfect in imagination, even better in reality. So real that I want to pinch myself every time I come here.

As you enter you love the entire warmth, look and feel of the place. Prepare to be mesmerized not only by the surroundings but also the food. If you have been to Paris you can connect with me if I say that it looks like a beautiful Parisian bistro with crisply dressed service staff, lovely interiors and food oh so delightful that one feels as though one died and went to heaven.

The place is tres adorable. Each wall screams Mediterranean from every inch, every floor file every nook and corner. They have both stony courtyard style Al-fresco seating and seating inside. The place has beautifully done interiors and a fantastic hand crafted menu. I have run out the number of times I visit olive bistro for the sheer pleasure of enjoying the feel and of course the food of this place. 

The menu has been perfectly designed and has some beautifully divine Gems of Dishes. The menu spoils you with choice and one can be sure only fresh and top class ingredients are used. The food is oh so delectable and sensuous in taste that I could just sit and sip my wine and keep savoring the Chef’s delights.

Their chefs take utmost pride in preparing each dish with passion. Whether its Chef Sujan at Olive Bar and Kitchen or Chef Vikram at Olive Bistro, you can close your eyes and prepare to be delighted in every meal you have here. One can not only enjoy a gala Sunday Brunch in the open but also a romantic evening with a loved one. The place is perfect for all occasions. I can’t heap raving about how courteous and helpful the staff is, living very well up to the Olive Group Standard of service. The service is crisp and spotless.

If there is one perfect place in the city for a spectacular meal, its this. I over eat every time I come here and I do not blame myself because the food takes you to such a level of divinity that even heaven seems small. 

I am not trying to blow my own trumpet here, but I have tried almost all dishes on the menu in my multiple culinary escapades at Olive Bistro, however here is a list of dishes I strongly recommend you try. 



  • Chicken Ceaser Salad - Perfection Personified
  • Farm Grown Ripened Mangoes and Jalapeno's Salad - A must have
  • Balsamic Mushrooms - Blissfully tasty with a ricotta Stunning.
  •  Borek - Filo Wrapped Goat cheese is better than you can fathom. 
  • Paprika Basa - Perfect Basa marinated with Paprika, so soft and so perfect.
  • Twice Cooked Chicken Wings - Even the chicken would wonder how can I taste so good.
  • Lamb Meat Balls - in a Tangy Tomato sauce topped with cheese, Ah sinfully divine
  • Pizza's - You have any and I can close my eyes and say it ought to be great.
  • Fettuccini Primavera - The pesto in the Fettuccini really lifts the pasta to another level and the pine nuts go so well as the garnish. One of the best Pesto Pasta's I have had. 
  • Spaghetti Aglio Olio - Another Must have if you are a Pasta Geek like me. 
  • Diver caught Blackened Salmon - I would dive into the deepest ocean for this one. Fish so divine, that I am mesmerized every time I have this dish.
  • Chocolate Fondant - One of the best in the city with a oozing Gooey center. 
  • Tiramisu - Hands down the best in the world. And trust me I have had quite a few. This is as perfect as the Tiramisu can get. And it cannot get better than this. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© @GanjuShambavi on Twitter 
© What Sam says about________ ?
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment