Translate

Thursday 24 September 2015

Pind Balluchi - Dwarka - 1.5/5


My last visit I gave them a rating of 3.5. but last week's Dinner brought it down to 1.5. Hand's down the worst dinner ever. I was catching up with an old friend over dinner in Dwarka so we decided to meet here for food. Now that's where we went completely wrong. If anyone wants to enjoy a get together in a nice restaurant, please avoid Pind Balluchi. 

Even though they try to recreate the Pind rustic ambience, they fail to deliver on the quality and quantity of food. Food is still reasonable. But since their prices haven't shot up, their quantities have gone down. Its a mockery of what you end up getting on a plate. It seems as though they are giving miser alms to the poor. Only difference being that the poor people eating the food are actually paying customers who are paying for the food. 

Hands down my worst dinning out experience ever. The food served was pathetic and even the complaints to the manager made no difference. They were so stiff and shameless. The restaurant was not that busy to give them any benefit of doubt. It just seemed that they actually have no intentions of running a true restaurant that delivers on quality food and service. 

Even though we had ordered for full portions, what we ended up getting seemed like half portions. It is so disheartening when you don't get value for the rupee spent. 

This is what we ate (half heartedly).

Cosmopolitan - My worst Cosmopolitan ever. I am so sure they had put red food color in it, it didn't taste a bit like cranberry juice. It tasted like desi tharra. Guys if I had to drink hard liquor, I wouldn't have ordered a cocktail. please register this message seriously.

Chicken Achari Tikka - Meagre 5-6 small coin sized pieces of tikka's. I give my pet at home bigger chunks of chicken guys. And he doesn't pay a penny for it. Chicken costs nearly 185 rupees a Kg and for Rs 190/- you guys probably didn't even give us 150gms of Chicken achari tikka. What were you thinking?

Veg platter - Pathetic Dahi ke kebab's, they seemed like bread rolls, please guys stop calling them dahi ke kebab and call them bread rolls instead. really bad mushroom tikka, and even bad makki ke tikka's so hard, so dry that it hurt my throat as I tried to swallow the thing. Paneer tikkas were the only saving grace in the platter.

Aaloo Naan - Dripping in oil. yes oil. I could neither taste butter nor Ghee. you know these are inflationary times, and restaurants are trying to cut costs to maximize revernues. So I am not surprised they use oil instead.

Paneer Butter Masala - Paneer, yes small cubes the size of dice (may be slightly bigger if you insist), masala yes. But where was the butter in the paneer butter masala guys?? Oh Sorry, butter we forgot is exepensive and a dish that costs nearly 200 bucks for a katori size portion butter will be too much to ask for the paneer butter masala.

The only option left after the dinner to get full value for money would have been probably to take the water home from the finger bowls and may be water your plants. Worst meal experience ever. 

I am sure you might feel that I am usually not so curt while reviewing a restaurant, but sorry, this is how I feel. I feel extremely angry and cheated, because I paid nearly 2500/- bucks for such a trashy dinner and to top it all the guy wanted a tip too. Really? Are you kidding me?


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout










No comments:

Post a Comment