Translate

Saturday 27 February 2016

Nutritious Nation Gurgaon - 4/5


I can't help raving about this place. By far this is the best place selling low-cal healthy food. Well all the items on their menu are not low cal but are nutritious very true to their name. When I had Browsed their menu online, I thought they were expensive, but trust me this is one of the few places where you truly get your money's full worth. 

Sad that they do not offer a dine in and are a delivery only place, but their order is taken as swiftly as the food arrives at your doorstep. I have now ordered food about 4-5 times from here and I have never been disappointed. 

What I like about them is that the portions are not miserly. If its a chicken salad, it will be loaded with chicken. If its a tofu / Paneer salad it will be generously filled with Paneer / Tofu. You feel you are sitting and ordering food in America, because the portion sizes and food quality is at par with USA, by which I mean is great. Only one recommendation that they must not wrap their veg grilled sandwiches in Foil / Paper because they BECOME SLIGHTLY SOGGY. 

I found them online on food panda and this is the only place that I discovered on Food Panda and I am satisfied. All in all a great place to order in and a place I recommend to one and all. I have ordered the below and I strongly recommend you do try my tried and tested food items that I loved. 

Nutty Harvest Salad - Great Veg salad with a great choice of low cal dressings on offer. Huge portion size. 

Cous Cous and Chick pea salad - I absolutely adore this veg salad. It is filling, healthy, nutritious and does not leave you hungry. 

Peppy Paneer sandwich - A great sandwich and huge portion. You can order yogurt based dips / dressings with the salad.

Grilled Lamb Burger - Whoa! what a burger in Multi grain bread. Fabulous. 

B.L. M.T - A fantastic gigantic veg sandwich which leaves you craving for more. Love the filling of Mushrooms

Crunchy Granola Berry Bowl - Its a nice and filling breakfast bowl. portion size though could be slightly more for the price. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?
















No comments:

Post a Comment