Translate

Monday 15 February 2016

Soul & Spice Company - Golf Course Road- Gurgaon - 4/5



Soul & Spice Company is a beautiful cafe in Cross point Mall. I absolutely adore the interiors especially the pictures of Street food you get across Old Delhi. There is stained glass windows, beautiful comfortable seating and some decent options on the menu and sweet service staff. 

I was starving post I came out of a spa at cross point and wanted to have fresh juice. Ironically not many places sell freshly squeezed juice. I just looked up the menu online for this place and I was thrilled to find some healthy options including some fresh juice.


The menu has some nice Indian street food options and some curry and rolls and an all day breakfast menu. I liked the fact that the menu is crisp and has some great options.

I went in and ordered some fresh mixed fruit juice and a portion of Soya Mushroom Tikki. The order arrived pretty swiftly and both the juice and the Tikki were decent in portion size and top notch on taste and quality. The pricing is fairly decent too.

I feel so sad that I did not stay back for more food even though I wanted to. A place I will definitely come back for more. I strongly recommend you visit the place if you are in the mood for some good Indian food in great ambiance and nice service.



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?












1 comment:

  1. Nice post with lovely pictures. Check out Gurgaon places to visit to spend a quality weekend.

    ReplyDelete