Translate

Friday 30 June 2017

Johnny Rockets India - Disappointing


My very first experience with what I would call gourmet fast food at Johnny Rockets and it was completely disastrous. Had been wanting to visit them in the past 2 years and finally got a chance to visit them this weekend only to get disappointed.

Located just next to Jamies Pizzaria I had very high hopes from Johnny 's. The ambiance is typical American QSR / cafe style. The staff is dressed in crisp white uniforms and the menu is quite elaborate. I decided to order the unlimited meal and my husband stuck to ordering usual a la carte.

I ordered the meal with Paneer double cheddar + onion rings + cheese fries + veg totes + mocha shake + strawberry shake + Veg houston burger + house salad and my husband ordered a veg bacon cheddar of course minus the bacon and a peanut butter shake .

With the a la carte menu I expected the quantity of the shakes to be more. The size of the burger in a la carte is also as small as the unlimited meal. My paneer burger was absolutely bland with zero taste and flavor. The onion rings were flavorless. The fries were soggy. The lettuce of the house salad was wilty, brown, tasted absolutely stale and flavorless. The houston burger was the saving grace. But the highlight were the shakes having tried the Mocha, strawberry and peanut butter I would say Jhonny is a great place to come try the shakes but definitely not the burgers and food.

I am extremely disappointed with this experience and infer that the quality has gone down probably because of their mass sale of unlimited deal which is making them compromise on quality and taste. It breaks my heart when I say even the food at Mc Donald's tastes better flavour wise. But Jhonny's is definitely a no no for me.


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?




















No comments:

Post a Comment