Translate

Sunday 28 September 2014

Indian Grill Room - One of the best Buffet's in NCR - 4/5


I chose Indian Grill Room for throwing a Bday party for close friends, by chance. And I am pretty happy that luck happened to me by chance. Located on Golf course road, this Gala place is located on the 3rd floor, and works on the same businness model of our Barbecue nation and Pirates of Grill serving a set menu for starters, Mains and dessert and a fixed price per person for lunch and dinner.

So it was my Bday a couple of days ago and I wanted to choose a similar place like Barbecue or pirates only that both these places had a very similar menu, not sure who is copying whose menu. So my husband who is a regular at Indian Grill room suggested the place, and I am happy I went with his recommendation.
As you enter the place, you fall in love with its ambience and its grandeurness. There's a nice open kitchen in the middle and they have laid the buffet around it. We sat and we were served papad, salad chutneys and onions. 
And then the starters arrived one bu one. My god, the chicken galati and the veg galauti were stupendous, the gola kebab, the broccoli, the soya chaap, thr tandoori mushrooms, the kerala fish, the chicken tikka. The only starter which wasnt good were prawns, they were tasteless.

I ordered a Mojito and well, it was nice, but had an overdose of ice, even though I had requested for very little ice. I guess the order taker wasnt paying any attention. 

We we so full to even try the mains, but we force ourselves nevertheless. The biryani, the fish with coconut gravy, the chicken , the paneer, the papdi chaat, the salads, all were great. Also the keems kaleji was nice too. The starters and mains were Rocking and I was the happiest bday when I realized they have paan ice cream for dessert. I hate paan, but I love Paan ice cream. I ordered myself a scoop and oooh la la, I loved it. Also the mango kulfi wasnt bad too.

The bill was pretty light on the pocket, for great food such as this. My friends went home satisfied and happy. A great place, with decent service and pretty light on the pocket too.


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi






































































No comments:

Post a Comment