Translate

Thursday 7 January 2016

Burger King - leicester square, London - 2/5



I will begin by saying, no I am not impressed. I was in London on holiday and since Burger King in India does not sell Beef products I was all excited and having a double whopper was on my London travel bucket list. Little did I know that my plans would fizzle out. 

I was in Leicester Square one of the happening places in central London and I was excited when I sighted the Burger King outlet and Haagen Dazs outlet almost adjacent to each other I decided to have a Whopper and top it with a Macademia Nut at Haagen Dazs. 

I wasn't too impressed to realize that a burger at a Fast food outlet would cost 5 pounds and having had a great tenderloin and blue cheese burger at the Gourmet Burger Kitchen in London for much less, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision of trying out the whopper. And man, I was I not right! Having spent 5 pound plus for a double whopper with patties the size you would probably not get even in Somalia, I would say both the Whopper and the place were a downer. 

And the biggest mistake I made was wanting to use their rest rooms. I have seen much cleaner rest rooms in third world countries as well. So I wouldn't recommend the place, nope not even to the people in my hate list.


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 









No comments:

Post a Comment