Translate

Thursday 21 January 2016

Firangz, Dwarka - sad - 2.5/5


Honestly I never thought I would visit the place. But when I did I was neither too impressed not too disappointed. This place is sort of like a small room where benches and a few tables have been squeezed in so forcibly that one has to make an effort to get in and sit. Ambiance is kind of zero. Not sure why could they not stick to delivery only because the dine in set up i very disappointing. The person who took our order made a phone call post taking the order and asked someone to come and sit so that he could go to the kitchen and cook. Man! What a downer I thought. We ordered veg bruschetta, chicken caesar salad and chicken penne in white sauce. 

It took them almost half hour to bring the food on the table and the owner justified that by saying that they were short staffed and had some delivery orders too. How unprofessional I thought. The bread of the bruschetta was so hard that I thought I was eating rusk rather than a bruschetta. The ceaser salad wasnt bad taste wise. Dressing could have been slightly lesser. The pasta had an overdose of butter / oil and I felt as though I was digging into an iraqi oil  well trying to find pasta. The chicken wings were oh so hard. 

I think they must either stick to delivery only or mend their ways, coz I do not see this place surviving in the long run. Sorry did not have the heart to click food pics post my sad experience. But have attached the picture of our food bill


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?









No comments:

Post a Comment