Translate

Monday 4 January 2016

The chocolate Room - Satya Niketan - 3/5


My rendezvous with The Chocolate Room was pure destiny. It was a Saturday afternoon and I had an early morning craving for Waffles. So I remembered that the nearest place selling decent waffles is The Flip Bistro in Haus Khaz Market. So I picked up my car and drove to Haus Khaz only to find out that the Flip Bistro had been shut down. My head told me I must consider Smoke house Deli at Haus Khaz Village and their Menu would undoubtedly have waffles. So I went to HKV only to be disappointed. While coming back home I crossed Satya Niketan and I saw the Chocolate Room, and I thought of killing my Waffle craving with any other dessert. Little did I know that I was destined to eat Waffles.

A teeny tiny store opposite Venketeshwara College, they have a decent menu Primarily Chocolate dominated with some nice chocolaty beverages including shakes, hot chocolates, choctails and lite bites like Pizza’s, Pasta’s, Salads, crepes, waffles, Sundae’s, Fondue’s and Chocizza (Chocolate Pizza’s). I was pretty impressed with the Waffle menu for obvious reasons. I ordered a strawberry Fruit Frapper and a Belgian waffle topped with Nutella, chocolate sauce and Vanilla Ice cream.

The waffle was nice, but could have been a little more crisp. It was a little undone and had slightly more butter but tasted superb nonetheless. The Vanilla Ice cream truly complemented the waffle and I loved it. I loved the Frapper as well.

Everything is very decently priced and the menu really hooks you on. Little rough around the edges and can be better. Friends, this is one place with a lot of Potential. May be I will give them a second chance. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout


















No comments:

Post a Comment