Translate

Friday 1 January 2016

Mitraao, Gurgaon - 4/5



My sister has recently moved to Gurgaon, so I visited her one Saturday afternoon, and I wanted her to order some nice food, and she said since I was the blogger I must do the honors. So I googled for places close to her place that deliver good food at decent prices and I came across this place. Even though I was apprehensive but I was pleasantly surprised. 

Ordered Mix veg, Dal Makhani, Roti, Chilli Paneer and Raita. Order was taken pretty swiftly and delivered well within the Promised time frame. Let me point out and appreciate their meticulous and neat packaging. Portion size is pretty decent and 3 people can eat pretty nicely from one portion. 

Dishes are very decently priced and what’s even great is that food tastes fabulous. Just one thing, they can reduce the quantity of oil in the food and I am sure the good food will taste great. I strongly recommend you try this place if you live close, and I am sure you will not be disappointed. 



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout






No comments:

Post a Comment