Translate

Wednesday 30 December 2015

OmO's Food Truck, Gurgaon - 4/5


Those who think food trucking is a recent phenomenon are mistaken. Don't you remember when as kids one would go to the neighbourhood Chinese can and enjoy Momo's and chowmein? Well I still love to re-live those memories and this weekend we went trucking to sec 29 gurgaon and passed the Famous Eggjactly food truck, something saucy, what the truck and others but since it was a cold winter night, we thought the weather calls for some Momo's and hot hot Thukpa  so we stopped by the OmO's Food truck which claims to serve a fusion of Chinese and Italian cuisines, even though I didn't find the menu quite Italian. 

So we stuck with the mix veg and chicken steam Momo's and veg and Chicken Thukpa's respectively. Order arrived sooner than one can say OmO's and was piping hot. Loved the chicken Momo's and even though I would have liked little more salt in my Thukpa it was still filling and refreshing. 

The highlight surprisingly were the mix veg Momo's. All my friends know the carnivore that I am and if I say that I liked the veg Momo's you ought to trust me. They had some nice carrots and even corn. The veg Thukpa had loads of veggies including broccoli. 

For the price of 520 bucks the meal was superb. 
The food has turned me into a Mahatma and I can predict the future and say that this Food truck will be my favourite hangout all winter.


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout










No comments:

Post a Comment