Translate

Monday 14 December 2015

World in a Box Gurgaon - 4.5/5


I want to sum up my experience with “World in a Box” in one word. “SUPERB”. 

I found them online while ordering from Food panda and realised they have a zomato rating of 4 plus. Whoa! I thought they ought to be really good, considering they are a delivery only place minus any dine-in options. I am on a spree of giving my body a break from the usual oily and greasy food, so while browsing places that sell salads and sandwiches I was pleasantly surprised when my delivered box from WIB delivered beyond my expectations. 

Let me tell you I am very choosy when it comes to salads so I stuck to ordering a low cal Kalorie 149 Salad and a an anti oxidant very berry smoothie. The order arrived well on time and man I was astonished to see a gigantic portion of my salad. And whoa the Smoothie was almost 1 litre. It made me so happy because I got more than what my money was worth. I loved the red wine dressing with my salad and loved that they had added spinach and mushrooms to it. Never found a salad so filling. I absolutely am in love with the delicious smoothie. So very very thick and creamy in greek yoghurt and not overloaded with sweetness. It was just perfect.

WIB is one place I realised that believes in delivering quality and not cutting corners to maximise profits

Guys, this is one place I will very very strongly recommend should you decide to give your body a break from the butter chicken and Cheese burst pizza’s. I can bet you will not be disappointed.



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout








No comments:

Post a Comment