Translate

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Gyms Kook Xpress, Gurgaon - 2.5/5


Either I was fooled by the high Zomato rating or I did not order the right things. Ordered from Food panda and whatever I got made me realise every bit of the food was not 1% worth the dime spent. 

I ordered from World in a Box last week and was pleasantly surprised by both the quality and quantity of food and the fact that they were not trying to cut corners for maximizing their margins. Not sure if I can say that about this place. 

Even though the menu seemed pretty promising I usually keep my lunch very light and stuck to ordering a salad and a smoothie. Order did arrive well within the promised time frame in neat packaging and also came at a decent pricing but the quality was a bit of an issue here vis a vis price. 

I ordered a chicken ceaser Salad and an anti oxidise it smoothie. Well the consistency of the smoothie was something I would refer to as Rooafzha mixed with milk or a rose flavoured Lassi and it seemed that their entire definition of a smoothie is completely wrong. There were not even enough berries to support the consistency so look cutting corners you see. 

Now the Chicken ceaser salad was the only saving grace. It was decent and thankfully the dressing came separately and even though I would have liked some more quantity in the salad and the chicken chunks, the salad wasn't bad taste-wise nonetheless. 

Would I order again? May be, May be not, Or may be I might try something else on the menu, but not sure if the risk would be worthwhile 



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?






No comments:

Post a Comment