Translate

Friday 29 April 2016

Noodle Bowl Dwarka - 4/5


One place you can absolutely not miss if you are a big fan of great Momos and great Thukpa. 

I discovered this place quite accidentally 3 years ago since I stay pretty close to where this shop is located in Dwarka. And little did I know then that this place will not only become my emergency dinner hangout but also one of the places I will relish and cherish for all times to come. 

I have been a Thukpa fan ever since I was in college and those days we would go to the erstwhile Chanakya complex or what we now call Yashwant place. And now since I work in Gurgaon and live in West Delhi South Delhi has become a distant dream, so enjoying the fresh Thukpa and yummy momos of Yashwant place sounds like a distant dream. So when I discovered the almost perfect thukpa and the great momos of this place I knew I was home. So have lost count of the number of times I have ordered Momos and Thukpa from here.

Even though Momos and Thukpa is pretty much my staple order from Noodle bowl yet I have also tried and equally relished the Chilli Paneer and Noodles and Chilli Chicken of this place. If you live in Dwarka and have not given this palce a try, you seriously have no idea what you are missing ladies and Gentleman. 



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© Follow Sam on Blogspot - http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout 
© What Sam says about________ ?






No comments:

Post a Comment