Translate

Friday 26 May 2017

AMPM Cafe & Bar - DLF Galleria Gurgaon - Super Place


I am quite hard to impress, let me tell you. But this place has absolutely swept me off my feet. And ever since ampm had opened in Galleria , I had been hearing a lot of buzz that this place was creating coupled with the fact that this place is under the flagship of the promoters of the tried and tested and one of my favourite places -The California Boulevard, had been creating a strong urge within me to visit.

As luck would have it, none of my previous plans were materialising until this Thursday when we had some friends visiting from London and I jumped at the opportunity to book ourselves a table at Ampm.

Located on the Ist floor in the Galleria Market , they have a huge inside seating and some nice terrace seating as well. The day I visited they had a live open Mike comedy night with some buzzing artists entertaining us with some superb jokes. The place was buzzing with people and on a Thursday night the place was running at full house.

We got ourselves a table and as I glanced through the cocktail menu and the lickables menu, I felt all excited as though it was my ist day at school. They have some superb monstor shakes and some superb cocktails from the well known mixologist Yangdup Lama. The food menu has some great options too.

What I loved about the place is the young lively feel and the fact that they have an open kitchen. It just gives you the confidence of how your food is being handled. Our service staff treated us like stars and took great care of us. I adored the monstor shakes and the cocktails and Sangria deserve a special mention.

We ordered Ampm chaat which is nice. The dal makhani shots and butter chicken sliders are a great twist to the traditional mains as appetisers. My husband went gaga over the Magnum Monstor Shake. Its huge and a full meal in itself.

I adored the Ratatouille and the meat ball spaghetti. The Ratatouille is an absolute must have. I would have loved a bigger portion though (I know I am being selfish Coz I loved it so much ).

For desserts we ordered Tiramisu which was nice too but it could be more creamier. The Red wine Sangria stole my heart. Its definitely one of the best in the city unlike the Sangria 's at most places that taste like fruit juice mixed in cheap wine with chunky fruits. This one at Ampm was top notch. I also adored the wicked names of the cocktails. We tried the Dirty Harem and I loved the cotton candy based Cosmopolitan inspired cocktail called Casanova. There is so much glamour involved while serving this one which one loves.

The comedy night had us in fits of laughter and the great meal and wine experience left us fully satiated. Isnt that what we look for in a place? This place is a complete package and ensures you will have a great time when you dine out here. I am definitely coming back for more great times at Ampm.

I strongly recommend this one people. You absolutely ought to visit 



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?



























1 comment:

  1. Rarely this type of blogs are found with a great information.I would love to suggest people to read your blog and share the information.
    Luxury clubs in Dubai | Things to do in Dubai | Best bar in Dubai

    ReplyDelete