Translate

Saturday 27 May 2017

Spice It - Ibis Mumbai. - Average



Ibis has never disappointed me anywhere across the world. And being an Accor hotels loyalty programme member I always prefer staying at the Ibis. Whatever anyone says I am an Ibis hotel fan every where with great value for money, centrally located, clean bed linen, comfy beds and clean bath linen and decent breakfast what more can one ask for?

I was in Mumbai last week and staying at the ibis so my breakfast everyday was at spice it. The food is quite run of the mill and nothing exceptional - neither in variety nor in flavour. 

The buffet variety is the usual spread nothing exceptional. The food slightly lacks taste and flavor even though the spread is quite vast. They do have a waffle station an omelette station and south Indian breakfast station. I ordered waffles which was quite hard. I think the batter either lacked butter or eggs so the waffle had become hard. 

The breakfast rolls lacked soul too. But hey for the price the breakfast is average. Even though the serving staff and chefs are very courteous and hospitable I guess that covers up for the food. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?






























No comments:

Post a Comment