Translate

Saturday 27 May 2017

Happy Hakka - Vasant Kunj Delhi - Superb Asian food


 Girls night with some superb food from Happy Hakka. I was on a night out with my sister and we ordered some stupendously amazing food from Happy Hakka. Even though they have a number of outlets across the city, yet I have never ever ordered food from them. And well I am glad that finally I did.

Chinese gets me going and good Chinese is soul satisfying. Their menu not only has some superb Chinese options but I was glad to see khao suey too. May be I will order khao suey next time. The order was taken very professionally and man I am so happy that happy hakka delivered so much before the promised time.

The food arrived very neatly packed in world class packaging and was superbly hot and fresh. I had ordered some superb Veg hot & sour soup; Green bean salad, dragon fire soya veg wings, Mushroom Mania gravy with veg noodles....

The portion sizes were sufficient and the pricing is very competitive. I absolutely adored the soya Dragon wings which were killer. They were better than i had imagined. An absolute must have for vegetarians. For the health conscious the Green bean salad simply rocked. I also Loved the Mushroom Mania gravy with shittake mushrooms and the Ramen was just what I needed. Tonight's meal was Soul food in the true sense. Absolutely a soul satisfying experience. ❤❤ one helluva girls night with some rocking food 🍲. I strongly recommend this place. 



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?















No comments:

Post a Comment