Translate

Saturday 11 October 2014

Sam's favorite Bakery Sucre Patisserie - Gurgaon - 4/5

Sucre Patisserie is a cool bakery that gives you the luxury of sitting in the comfort of your own home and order . Your personalized order is delivered hot and fresh right at your doorstep.

I was introduced to this bakery by one of my closest friends who went gaga over the red velvet cake he had ordered from this bakery and thoroughly enjoyed it. Excited by my friends feedback, I simply closed my eyes and went ahead and ordered myself some goodies form this bakery too. I stuck to ordering simple basic products not sure whether I must experiment while ordering for the very Ist time, so I ordered a sour cream Coffee cake, Oatmeal cookies and some fennel almond biscotti’s.

They delivered the order well within the promised time frame and amazingly fresh. The review of the items ordered.

Sour Cream Coffee Cake – OMG! These are the only 3 letters I will use to describe this awesome tea cake. It was soft, mushy, and had demerara sugar on top and tasted super awesome. Such a soft such a mushy and the most perfect, super dooper tea cake.

Oatmeal Cookies – They were the perfect cookies that I would like to have everday inplace of the high calorie usual cookies. They were fresh without an overdose of sugar.


Almond Fennel biscotti – Nice , fresh and crisp, these biscotti’s stole my heart. Just loved them. I have only loved similar biscotti’s at Costa Coffee and the Coffee Shop at the Double tree Hilton, but they were super awesome too.

They have an extensive bakery menu and I would recommend you try every single item in there, like I am going to very soon. Two thumbs up guys, your products are fab. Guys,this is one bakery you ought to try, and you would know what Sam means when she is saying this. You have to taste their stuff to believe it for yourself.


You can call them, they home deliver - 



0124 2579577
+91 9958577993

SCO 144, First Floor, Main Huda Market, Sector 46, Near, Sector 45, Gurgaon















































No comments:

Post a Comment