Translate

Friday 24 October 2014

Sam loves Salad Chef - 4/5


Personally, I am a big, big fan of Salad Chef. Salad Chef Happens to be in DLF Cyber City Food court just a couple of minutes walking distance from my place of work and you wont believe me if I say I eat here almost every day. 


Healthy quick bites espeecially when you are on the move makes this place exciting. They have an open kitchen and they will hygienically grill your burgers and sandwiches in front of you so you can eat peacefully without worrying about an upset stomach. My all time favorite salad since college days is the spanish chicken salad. So green so fresh and so loaded with veggies. The most amazing part is the amount of chicken chinks in the salad. Its quite a decently generous helping. The jerk chicken burger is a must have. It is juicy. It is succulent and reminds me of burgers served in europe.

I have tried almost every thing on the menu from Garden green salads to Chicken Panini's to- JerkChicken Burger to Barbeque chicken Wraps to Awesome spinach corn sandwiches or Chicken Tikka Sandwiches or the brilliant Tuna sandwiches or the shakes and juices. You just name it and I have had it. 

Freshly made and most importantly hygienically made in front of ur own eyes, this place doesnt fail to impress me each time I visit for a guilt free meal at Salad Chef. They give 15% off every single day on one or the other food item, and they have a brilliant number of low cal sauces you can choose as dressing not only for your salads but also for your sandwiches. I love the mint yoghurt sauce, it brilliant. And they also have a herb pesto which is great too.

They also sell some awesome pasta and some nice mildly flavoured thai red and green curry, which is fantastic undoubtedly. If you are around this place and wanna grab a quick bite, do try their multi grain Panini and the wraps, my personal favourite. 


 Two thumbs up for this place 

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/































No comments:

Post a Comment