Translate

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Sam loves Dunkin, What about you? -4/5


I have run out of the list of things I love to hog at Dunkin. 

No, sorry guys, I dont associate Dunkin Donuts with What most of you might associate with ie. Donuts. Sorry to break the delicate hearts of the Donut loving bunch of Dunkin Fan's, I have a BIG confession to make. I dont know how to say it. Ok let me whisper it :) I love their burgers and munchkins more than life itself. 

Dunkin is my HOG station. When ever I am in the mood of some emotional hogs or some cheat the diet today plans, I take my car and head out to this outlet, order my tough guy Chicken, a coffee and some munchkins and oh yeah, thank god for giving me this one life that made it possible to make this tough guy an inseparable part of my petite life. 

Boss, this tough guy burger is huge, I mean really really really huge. And oh god, the multiple layers of meat in this gigantic thing of a burger are unending. A layer of awesome chicken patties topped with some top quality Chicken ham and some nice veggies in some great tasting sauce. Wallah! that makes for a hell of a burger. Tough Guy Chicken, my foodie peoples, is the burger to have. The staff here is awfully sweet, and treat you like a queen. 

They make some awesome fresh coffee, and with that I love to savour those awesome plain and glazed (yellow custard) munchkins. Nothing against the donuts, guys, but if you havent tasted the munchkins, you havent tasted heaven. I mean the chocolate munchkins are good too, but the yellow stuffing ones are oh so creamy, so soft, so mushy, so yummy, so this, so that and what and what not. I am falling short of words, and my jaw is dropping by the picture of the munchkins that's being painted in my mind right now. Oh god, this review is killing me, and yearning me to grab some more munchkins. So what are you waiting for? Grab your car keys, and head out to your nearest Dunkin.


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi



























No comments:

Post a Comment