Translate

Monday 6 October 2014

Sam Enjoyed Pasta Xpress, Dwarka - 3/5

Well was really truly quite apprehensive to order from here, but nonetheless went ahead coz the voice inside me said goooooooo oooorrrrrrrderrrrrrrrrr :) so I did. 

Not a very elaborate menu, but crisp and short containing a large variety pf pasta whether penne or spaghetti or garlic bread, burgers or salads they have em all.

Well, I wouldnt say they are truly authentic Italian pasta's, but does one really care if they taste great and are really light on ones pocket and the quantity will literally kill you.

Well so I accessed the Zomato app and abra cadabra there I found the menu and ordered Spaghetti Bolognaize, Chicken Ceaser salad and Chicken Burger.

Order arrived within 30 minutes and as I unpacked my meal I was startled at the gigantic portion size. My final verdict on food -

> Spaghetti Bolognaize - Spaghetti done "Al dante" just as I like it, and the sauce was pink. I guess it was cooked in thousand island dressing and had loads of veggies and chicken chunkies in it. loved it. 4/5

> Ceaser Salad- The chicken ceaser salad would have been great if lettuce was used instead of cabbage. Well I cant blame them because at 70 bucks a portion lettuce could be a big ask. 2/5

> Chicken Burger - Ah! for 50 bucks one of the best burgers ever with cheese and veggies inside it was soft and juicy - 3.5/5

Over all a great meal at a great price. 235 bucks spent and a satisfied gut...... Priceless!

Their coordinates are - -G 36, Manish Plaza,

Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi

Phone:

+ 91-97-11-139393
+ 91-11-65359393

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi
















No comments:

Post a Comment