Translate

Monday 6 October 2014

Sam @ The Original 5 Burgers - Dwarka - 4/5

The place had been on my wish list for long and I had been ignoring the craving I had deep inside of me for long since I was on a strict diet (and for a change I was strong this time in following my diet chart). But Finally one day while I was crossing this burger outlet, I thought to myself, one innocent burger never killed anyone, right? (even though I was doubtful). But I still threw caution to the winds and marched towards this colourful burger outlet. 

As I entered I was greeted to the aroma of freshly grilled Chicken and mutton patties on a hot grill and this made me salivate as hell and drove me crazeeee. Without further a do, I looked up to the menu and I ordered myself a heavy weight Chicken burger. Since I had been dieting for a long long time, the foodie inside of me, let go of all inhibitions and ordered the most rocking burger on the menu (atleast it sounded wocking from the name). 

It didnt take them long to prepare the Heavy weight burger, and I could see them grill 2 patties of chicken on the grill then putting em on the bun topping it with veggies and cheese, and Wallah! there was my macho heavy weight Chicken burger in front of me. I was guilty to the core for cheating on my diet, but I closed my eyes and took the first bite, and ummm I was in heaven. It was an awesome burger with doucle chicken cutllets so juicy that I wished to the lord almighty that my diet be over soon and I eat one heavy weight burger every day. I also packed a Club mutton burger for my husband and he did loveit too. Well they also sell pasta and shakes, but I didnt want to cheat that much on my diet in one day, so I left thaty for next time.

Guys, you have Sam's 4 pointer for those great Juicy burgers. Top in quality, top in taste and top in pricing. A must have any time you happen to pass this place.

Their coordinates are - -


Address: H-959, Lower Ground Floor, Opp. ICICI Bank, Near Ramphal Chowk, Sector 7 Dwarka,, New Delhi, DL 110075
Phone:011 6565 2131

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi



























No comments:

Post a Comment