Translate

Monday 8 June 2015

Raw Leaf - Salad de Stupendous - 4/5


Sometimes even foodies like me need to watch where our weight is going. Even though one loves food or literally lives to eat, one cannot ignore the fact that too much of everything is bad. So once in a while one needs to watch and count every single calorie that one's consuming with whatever is one's justification for doing so. It could either be the fact that one is conscious about maintaining a certain body weight or simply the fact that one wants to eat guilt free food. And considering that the percentage of weight watchers is increasing as we speak loads of meal options are available today to cater to this niche segment.

Let's face it, the salad's at Subway and Salad Chef are not too great and at Subway one is a victim of miserly put ingredients and ends up paying a hefty price. Also Gourmet Salads are hard to find and have them delivered and the price one usually pays for a gourmet salad may not be pocket friendly to everyone. 

I had earlier reviewed and have been ordering from +FRSH and I am truly a big fan and I recently discovered +Raw Leaf online and wanted to experiment ordering from there. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed that I trusted my instincts. 

Raw leaf is another low calorie friendly Salad Maestro that ensures speedy delivery of fresh Salad's in the comfort of your homes or offices in a great packaging. Rawleaf has 2 outlets in Delhi / NCR and is a Salad only delivery establishment and one can choose from 45 exciting varieties of Salads. 

What I loved the most about them was that Salads are not overly coated or mutilated with extra dressing. Where as they give you a salad dressing in a different container and one can dress the salad as per ones personal preference and desire. The packaging is very nice and it shows that the ingredients are fresh. 

They offer some great Veg and non veg varieties of Salads including the unusual and rare varieties like a Quinoa Salad or some salads with hard to find ingredients in Delhi. The menu shows that they not only do some basic Salads like a mixed greens but they also do some gourmet ones like a Ceaser or a Waldrof. 

They deliver in Gurgaon and parts of Delhi. I placed an order on the website and the Salads arrived in about 35-40 mins of placing my order. I ordered for a Corn and Brocolli and an Asia Mix Chicken Salad. 

The Corn and Brocolli Salad came with a Vinagrette like dressing which really pumped the Salad to another level, The olives and Cherry Tomatoes in the salad made it refreshing. 

The Asia mix Chicken Salad came with a Thai Sweet Chilli based Dressing. The shredded Chicken came packed separately and I must complement them on the generous helping of Chicken. The greens included Iceberg and Romaine Lettuce, Red Cabbage and shredded Carrots. A Wow Salad that I recommend you must order. 

Just one recommendation that they should send Tissues and cutlery for the salad with the order

I loved +Raw Leaf I am sure you will too.  So do not wait, order now.

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch




















No comments:

Post a Comment