Translate

Monday 8 June 2015

Wagamama, Richmond, London - 4/5


I must begin by saying that Wagamama never lets you downIf you want fantastic food at reasonable prices, this is the place to go whenever you are travelling abroad.Great food in a good atmosphere and a very welcoming staff, what more does one want.I have always loved Wagamama! I first discovered it on my trip to Holland in 2011 and since then I have been a huge fan. Wagamama is always a great choice for Asian fast food, which surprisingly is healthier than other fast foods available and they offer you a wide variety of meal choices. 

I know it's not authentic Asian food and the best part is that they never even claim to be authentic. If you want the real deal, travel to China. Until then, Wagamama fills in perfectly. The variety is simply great and an absolutely delicious fare on offer. The menu includes a bouquet of Japanese, Chinese and even Thai dishes done really really well in the Wagamama unique way.

Wagamama is ideal for a relaxed family meal out. I was recently in London and planning an evening out with friends and being a very busy Bank Holiday Monday the outlet at Richmond was packed and bustling with loads of people. This location is otherwise usually very busy, but I realized that that doesn't mean that the dining experience feels rushed.Even then our server got the food out quickly which tasted great as always. We had a great meal with some nice wine paired with the great dishes without having to wait long. Wagamama way of serving is that dishes come at different times, as and when they are ready which might seem awkward at times since you may have a plate full in front of you and your friends might still be looking at your face while you are tempted to start eating. 

The staff is great. Service is top notch with a personal touch. The presentation of each dish was amazing. They have many ways to customize each dish. We had a delicious meal here and a very friendly server who recommended what we order and helped us choose our meal.Food was fresh and tasty.

I ordered the Chicken Katsu curry rice which was good and came in a generous portion too. I have had Katsu curry rice at Guppy by ai in India so I was sure this dish would be great and it certainly was. My husband had the tastiest beef Ramen Noodles ever. The portion was huge and 2 people could have easily eaten from his bowl. My friends ordered a portion each of Yasai Yaki Soba noodles and Yaki Udon which were great too.

In the end I want to make an honest confession we all ended up overeating! Wagamama is a great tried and tested place I recommend whenever you travel internationally and are not the one who experiments a lot with food. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi












No comments:

Post a Comment