Translate

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Yumm Desserts at Cafe Coffee Day - S.P Marg, Delhi

Life is Shot – it’s a Shot life. And I am talking about the 2 categories of Shots by Cafe Coffee Day. No don’t get me wrong they are completely non alcoholic and loved by people of all ages. CCD had launched the chocolate and Mango shots long back, and ever since I had been craving to have them. Somehow did not get the opportunity to have them, and yesterday finally luck was on my side and I laid my hands on these beauties.

This cafe coffee day is our favourite hang out after we go to India gate over weekends and we love to come and sit here in the open and enjoy some great coffee and some great desserts. What I love about the place is the huge seating, nice ambience, crowd - especially the handsome young Army officers and the staff.

I was craving for something sweet so I also grabbed a shot of Mango and chocolate each. A revelation and a disclosure for all you people, CCD doesn’t manufacture them they are infact made by a company called Bakers Cirlce India P Ltd, Kashipur, Uttarakhand. Only the branding is provided by CCD. The best part about the shots is that even though they taste like Mousse they do not contain Egg. The Mango Shot is made with pure Mango pulp and garnished with pure mango puree, (Even though I am not a mango person I loved it) and the chocolate shot has an oreo cookie crumb base and topped with cream containing chocolate. I am sure your mouth is already watering with the description. Both Mango and Chocolate shots deserve an absolute 4 pointers on a scale of 5. And then I grabbed a brownie slice too. The brownie was dry and did not tingle my taste buds at all.

What the shots delivered, the brownie failed to deliver. But nonetheless try the heavenly shots.

We also tasted the carrot cake. It was soft, moist, had walnuts, was fresh, had great butter icing and orange piping. Could have tasted more of carrots though, but over all I give it a 4/5 loved it. And the chocolate truffle I must have taken home a million times for birthdays and anniversaries.

What Awesome Chocolate indulgence just launched by them and- What a perfectly sinful name. So yummy, so gooey, so chocolatty, Sam says must have................. 


CCD must be your dessert destination tonight guys go head out and try them all. 

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/





























No comments:

Post a Comment