Translate

Monday 16 February 2015

Pizzian Hut, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India - A sweet Cafe in a Tea Garden

Pizzian hut was a great discovery for me while I was on my Himachal Road trip. I visited Palampur and the foodie that I am, we headed out to explore the options for eating out in palampur. Even though I have been to Palampur before and tried the famous Neugal Café, this time around I was looking at something different. So we headed out enjoying the beautiful snowcapped peaks and landscapes of this place on the way.

When we reached the bandla mata mandir we saw a beautiful café in the middle of a tea estate with a cute little garden with colorful flowers and an outside seating in the sun. Seemed like a complete package, and we entered the café. The café from inside had a nice ambiance too, but we were dying to soak ourselves in the winter sun, so we sat outside and ordered some nice hot Masala Chai, a paneer sandwich, some Veg Pizza’s (Chilli Mushroom Pizza and Crazy hot pepper passion Pizza)and some Chinese Items.

Pizza's aren't bad in a semi Tuscan Villa setting, even though they aren't authentically Italian in taste, they still taste good nevertheless. Very simple, tasty and pleasurable eating out in the sun.


Even though this is an all veg café, yet the food doesn’t fail to impress you. It’s a heavenly feeling sipping hot chai sitting in the sun. We sat and chatted for hours while enjoying some great veg food. And for the first time, as a non vegetarian I realized that one can even genuinely relish veg food. I loved everything I ate and the food was moderately priced too with decent portions.

So next time you visit Palampur do pay this cute café a visit.


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch


















































No comments:

Post a Comment