Translate

Saturday 28 February 2015

Frsh.com - Your Healthy Friend in the High Cal World - 4/5



I am such a foodie at heart, and so it is so so tough to manage my weight. For the last 9 months or so I have made a conscious effort to watch what I eat. I have not only lost inches but also a lot of weight by choosing the right food for myself. I normally eat healthy all week and my meals include greens, salads and smoothies instead of soft drinks and canned juices. And because I was bored of eating the usual food, I was browsing the internet one day and I came across Frsh.com and I was so excited to see what they offer. 

It's such a healthy option where you choose fresh, low calorie, guilt free food and yet enjoy it at the same time. There are such awesome items on the menu. From Idli Sambhar to fresh Juices to Salads to breakfast options like Poha or Bhel Puri or even home made Dahi Bhalle. 

Freshly prepared food with fresh ingredients clubbed with a prompt order taking and speedy delivery are the USP's of FRSH.com. They deliver hygienically packed food with great portion size delivered in no time at your doorstep. The saddest part is that the corporate junta like us who have no time to get up early pack a healthy lunch for ourselves fall prey to junk food and in turn pile on so many kilo's unnecessarily. With this mission in mind in resolving this problem for us office goers a team of IIT Alumni got together and started FRSH.com.

One cannot stop raving about the awesome low calorie dishes on the menu. So why order a Mc Donalds or an over priced Subway salad or sub when one has the convenience and flexibility to order online. The best part is that you start ordering from here and you get addicted to them because they provide the pleasure of eating non home cooked food minus the calories. You can choose the time you want the food to be delivered and they deliver on time. So you don't need to worry if you forgot to eat breakfast or were too lazy to cook lunch, because lunch and breakfast are just one click away. 

They have a selection of immune booster juices, salads, breakfast items, sandwiches and even low calorie desserts on the menu.Snacks and juices are delivered between 9am-7pm, They even give you a calorie count of the number of calories in a portion so that you know what you are consuming. You can order from the website, their app or even wassap. And hey keep changing their menu so that you do not get bored that easily. 

Food quality, packaging, service and taste exceed expectations and price is very pocket friendly. The speed of delivery is fantastic too. This is what I ordered.


 four items - 
  1. Nutty Chicken Salad---- Super refreshing salad with definitely a low cal yoghurt dressing and loads of veggies and walnuts in it made my day. Loved the generous helping of chicken in it. The seasoning is well balanced and the salad veggies were super fresh. My rating 4.5/5
  2. Classic Sabudana Khichdi-----Loved the veggies and peanuts mixed with this traditional Indian dish. Went really well with the green chutney that came along with this. My rating 4/5
  3. Chiku Shake-------Couldnt imagine Cheeku shake in an awesome avatar such as this. refeshing without an over dose of sugar. My rating 4/5
  4. Bircher Muesli Parfait-------This was the dish of the day for me. It really made my day. Fresh museli and cereal flakes mixed with bits of freshly cut fruit and a semi sweet whipped yoghurt topping. Stupendous is the word for how it tasted. My rating 5/5.
Guys order and then you would know what I am talking about here. Now Good healthy food is just a click away, 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch

















No comments:

Post a Comment