Translate

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Binge - Baked awesomeness - 4/5

I have never been so fond of bakeries my entire life, but this one has got into me. From the outstanding lemon tarts and Truffle tarts to the lip smacking Carrot Walnut Cakes, Binge is definitely one of the top line bakeries in the city today.

Located in the heart of Qutub Plaza this bakery today operates two outlets in Gurgaon, this particular one being its flagship outlet. I was introduced to Binge in 2013 when I first tasted the Carrot cake, and have fallen in love with the bakery ever since. Every product is fresh, baked to perfection and world class in taste and quality.

I was around DLF phase 1 one Sunday and me and my husband were in the mood for a binge, so we thought Binge would be perfect. We went and ordered ourselves a Chicken ceaser Salad, Chicken Foot long, and a chicken Panini. The Ceaser Salad was loaded with Chicken and for the price quantity was fabulous. The chicken Footlong was super and loaded with cheese. I absolutely adored my chicken Panini. It was soft fresh and tasted super.

In the past I have enjoyed loads of desserts and I recommend the Chocolate Mud Pie and Chocolate Mud Cake they are simply to die for. This year I even ordered their red velvet cake for my Birthday and I was more than happy I chose Binge for my Birthday cake. The Carrot cake of course tops my list of must have desserts here. I was heartbroken because that day Banoffee pie wasn’t available, I am definitely going to try it next time.


One suggestion, just get the stuff packed, take it home and enjoy it with a hot cup of Latte. Pricing is great so are the baked arena of products. The only negative is probably the fact that this place is not a dine in and adds a few inches to your waistline. But I give this one 4 on 5. This one is a part of my Food religion 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi


















No comments:

Post a Comment