Translate

Saturday 15 August 2015

Sam at Nagaland's Kitchen in Delhi - My rating 2.5/5 ...SAD


I was pretty excited to visit the place, but due to slow service, I just rushed the meal thru and left

Its an offbeat restaurant having typical Naga style interiors, Food is average, service is slow, and its funny that the Menu only carries one page of items of Nagaland. I am not sure asto whether the Naga Menu is vast or not, but nonetheless, the restaurant has a Chinese / Japanese menu too. I wanted to try the Naga Dishes, but sadly just tried he momos and the spring rolls with a fruit beer.

I had heard that Nagaland is known for its hot chillies and that the place is quite a buzz because food is different, but the place just burst my bubble. Momos were usual and so were the spring rolls, and the fruit beer was .... Well! Usual too. And they charged us 125 bucks for a cup of green tea. Whoa! And it wasn’t even twinings. It was lipton. Sad.

Not sure if I will go back, but may be if ever the place is little less occupied on a week day, I may just visit to try the signature Naga pork dishes.



© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi














No comments:

Post a Comment