Translate

Sunday 16 August 2015

Mint Leaf, Gurgaon - 4/5



Well you wil certainly miss this place while crossing Sushant lok. Even though they are located in the basement yet, they neither have a prominent board nor a hoarding, and I swear to god, 4 years in gurgaon and that too in a sales Job I had neither heard about the god forsaken place nor seen it. Last night after a movie with my husband I was dying to have some nice kebabs for dinner, so my husband suggested a place near sushant lok whose name he obviously did not remember. 

Even though I wasnt sure, I thought chuck it, lets experiment. I found this place in the basement behind pizza hut, and wasnt sure if they were open. But we still went down the stairs and showed ourselves in. 


The ambiance is not that great though but the food makes up for what the ambiance does not. I was quite surprised that we and two more people were the only 2 tables occupied considering that the place is quite huge. What I realised and was informed by the staff that the place thrives more on home delivery orders rather than dine in. 

We sat and ordered a cosmopolitan and a martini. Also some highly recommended bhatti murg, and something my hubby had had earlier-Sindhi aaloo ka tuk and some plain chicken tikka. 

ooooh I was drooling while having bhatti ka murg, and wanted to kiss my hubby for having ordered sindhi aaloo. The chicken tikka was oh so juicy, so soft, so succulent, so amazing, so lipsmacking that I could go on and on and on. 

They serve some very tasty and tangy mint chutney and some great salsa and their signature green chutney with all tandoori items that really enhance their taste. 

One problem though,the drinks came in really late after we were done with the snacks. So I would say service is that great even though the staff is polite. We ordered main course and ordered chicken tikka lababdar and some Roti. The gravy was so unusually delicious and the soft rotis just complemented the taste. 


Wallah! this place is one of my best discoveries in Gurgaon so far, and I want to come here again and again and again. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch


Pic Courtesy : Google.co.in










No comments:

Post a Comment