Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

Mamagoto - Sec - 50 Gurgaon - Very Impressive


For me Khao suey is comfort food and soul food in the true sense. And when I am not in the mood to go dine out somewhere I either cook Khao suey at home and if I am feeling really lazy this outlet of Mamagoto comes to my rescue.

Having eaten and loved their vasant Kunj and sec 29 outlets this take away and delivery only place wins your heart hands down. I can close my eyes and scream from top of a mountain and declare Mamagoto 's Khao suey as the best tasting Khao suey on the entire planet. And trust me when I say that because I have not only had this Burmese soup in Delhi but also in other parts of the country and also in the North eastern India. But khao suey never tasted better as much as it tastes at Mama.

I just ordered khao suey and som tam sald and got a portion of spring rolls free. Khao suey taste wise perfect. But only the thing about delivery is that the portion of delivery is not as massive as dine in even though one might be paying the same price. But taste wise full marks people. Their Som Tam also happens to be one of the best in this city. I absolutely recommend it. Guys if you want to find your comfort food from khao suey you know where you can order from. 


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© Follow Sam on Twitter - Search for @GanjuShambavi
© 
Follow Sam on Zomato - www.zomato.com/shambavi
© What Sam says about________ ?
© Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
'
















No comments:

Post a Comment