Translate

Saturday 22 November 2014

FORK YOU - THE CAFE WITH A 4 LETTER F WORD :) - 4/5


Now that's a 4 letter word and that too a four letter "F" word, which is quite intriguing. And a place with a 4 letter F word which serves the most lip smacking, gut wrenching burgers which are hard to find in most cities anywhere in the world. Our father in heaven, I would like to thank you for giving Fork you to Delhi. 

I visited Fork you only for me and my friends hunt for the most awesome burger in Delhi NCR. Me and my friend having seen many recommendations from foodies and bloggers about the burgers of this place couldn't resist the urge of having hands on, rather mouth on experience of the awesomeness served on a wooden platter at Fork you. So eventually during the deciding process for finding the best burger in the city he and I went to Fork you .The place is located right above amici cafe in HKV and is easy to locate.

Fork you is an interesting name, but funny that neither the chef not the Manager knew why the place was called that. My friend and my guess is that the name is pretty catchy and one uses a Fork to cut through the steak’s, since besides serving salads and burgers this place is a steakhouse too. But this visit was only about burgers so we chose not to waste our appetite on anything else, so we just stuck to ordering the basic burger. 

The interiors aren't anything flashy just basic, and a huge bar counter Even though we were happy with our experience at Fork you, we still wish the staff could be a pinch more courteous.

I am a hard core non vegetarian and my friend is a vegetarian so we ordered the best burgers in both categories and there we sat and placed the order and waited for Gods greatest creation and the chef's greatest invention to arrive.

The burgers arrived on a wooden platter flashy with a fork you flag in top and you get to choose everything that goes into making the burger. You can choose the bun, the topping , add ons , and the sides.

Oh My my! I was so so very busy just admiring my platter and what I saw on it. A mighty tenderloin steak in a soft mushy bun topped with bacon rashers and a molten slice of Cheddar. I am so sure heaven is not better than what I saw on my platter. I started with the mozzarella sticks and my lord, I melted in the cheesy centre, so perfect in crunch and cheeziness. The chilli mayonnaise dip was a great dip that went well with the mozzarella sticks. The Ist bite into the burger made me float on cloud 9 and I couldn’t feel my feet on the ground, the only thing I felt was the awesome burst of great flavours in my mouth. That was the best Forking unbelievably great tasting burger. The taste was even better than the very sight of this burger. Worth every penny! The bacon and just made the burger more sinful and really brought out the taste. The cheddar was the perfect cheese that went with this forking juicy succulent gigantic burger.

Both me and my friend felt that it was so unfair that our appetite only let us enjoy 1 burger each which must have been a 1000 calories atleast but who is complaining? 

But this place has definitely the bestest burgers in the city and we don’t care how much they cost, because they are definitely one of the best. I am definitely going there. My friend, my partner in crime, when are we going again. And next time, please let us try the steak too.

Author - Shambavi Ganju Katoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
















No comments:

Post a Comment