Translate

Monday 3 November 2014

Nasta Inbox- A fantastic Breakfast delivery option in Gurgaon - 4/5



Well sometimes being a foodie can also land you up in trouble and I was asked at the last minute to organize a breakfast party at work for a team of 40 people. Imagine my nervousness when one is asked to organize a breakfast party for a team having a mix of top, middle and lower management. So with a lot of apprehension I googled a number of places around my place of work and Haldiram & Bikanervala seemed the obvious choice, but the budget provided for the party was not sufficient to order from either of these places.

So finally I landed up at finding Nashta inbox and I was astonished to see the variety of breakfast they provide at even more astonishing prices. From Poha, to Daliya, to Upma, to some south Indian and Poori sabji and Cholle Bhature. Wow I thought and the prices really impressed me, but my worry was taste and quality. I called up the place on the nos mentioned and when I spoke to the person who took the order he was very sweet to take the bulk order and promised delivery on time and even said he would offer free plates and glasses and spoons and a box of tissues. Now that is what I call out serving a customer and creating customer delight.

I placed an order for 10 portions of poha and 30 portions of poori bhaji. And the food arrived in neatly packaged containers, hot and fresh and at the promised time along with the plates and glasses and spoons and a box of tissues. The portion size was impressive especially at the price. I want to be honest here, this place exceeded my expectations. All the 40 people who ate the food went gaga over the poha especially. I loved the fact that the poori’s and Aaloo sabji were not oily at all, and the quantity was more than perfect. As a special request I had also asked them to send me a couple of portions of poha without onion, and they did!! Very sweet of Team Nashta Inbox.

We are definitely ordering from you again!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment